A growing attention has been paid to the study, development and application of data mining. As a result there is an urgent need for sophisticated techniques and tools that can handle new fields of data mining, e.g. spatial data mining in the context of spatial-temporal characteristics, streaming data mining, and biomedical data mining. Our knowledge on data mining should also have to be expanded to new applications. The International Conference on Advanced Data Mining and Applications (ADMA2009) aims at bringing together the experts on data mining in the world, and provides a leading international forum for the dissemination of original research results in data mining, spanning applications, algorithms, software and systems, and different applied disciplines with potential in data mining.
The 1st International Conference on Advanced Data Mining and Applications (ADMA 2005) was successfully held in Wuhan , China , and the proceedings were published by Springer in LNAI 3584. The 2nd International Conference on Advanced Data Mining and Applications (ADMA 2006) was held in Xi'An , China , and the proceedings were also published by Springer in LNAI 4093. The 3rd ADMA 2007 was sponsored by Harbin Institute of Technology, and the proceedings were published by Springer in LNAI 4632. The 4th ADMA 2008 was held by Sichuan University, and the proceedings were published by Springer in LNAI 5139.
The proceedings of the conference (ADMA2009) will be published by Springer in its Lecture Notes in Computer Science series, and indexed by EI. A selected number of the accepted papers will be expanded and revised for possible inclusion in "Knowledge and Information Systems: An International Journal" ( http://www.cs.uvm.edu/~kais/ ) by Springer, which could be indexed by several databases including SCI expanded.
We invite authors to submit papers on any topics of advanced data mining and applications, including but not limited to:
Advanced Data Mining Topics
- 1. Grand challenges of data mining
- 2. Parallel and distributed data mining algorithms
- 3. Mining on data streams
- 4. Graph and subgraph mining
- 5. Spatial data mining
- 6. Text, video, multimedia data mining
- 7. Web mining
- 8. High performance data mining algorithms
- 9. Correlation mining
- 10. Bench marking and evaluations
- 11. Interactive data mining
- 12. Data-mining-ready structures and pre-processing
- 13. Data mining visualization
- 14. Information hiding in data mining
- 15. Security and privacy issues
- 16. Competitive analysis of mining algorithms
Data Mining Applications (applied data mining in following listed areas)
- 1. Database administration, indexing, performance tuning
- 2. Grid computing
- 3. DNA Sequencing, Bioinformatics, Genomics, and biometrics
- 4. Image interpretations
- 5. E-commerce and Web services
- 6. Medical informatics
- 7. Disaster prediction
- 8. Remote monitoring
- 9. Financial market analysis
- 10. Online filtering
- 11. Application of Data Mining in Education
Paper submission will be electronic through the submission system.
Before submitting your manuscripts, please read the paper format seriously.
call for papers
call for papers